Tuesday, May 5, 2015

ACKS Kickstarter reminder - Sinister Stone of Sakkara

If you haven't heard of it yet, there is an adventure kickstarter for the Adventurer, Conqeuror King (ACKS) ruleset, called "The Sinister Stone of Sakkara" (not to be confused with the Sakkaran Empire of Barbarian Conqueror King fame). This would be a very cool adventure in the vein of B2: Keep on the Borderlands, but modernized and built specifically for the excellent ACKS rules.

The kickstarter has 7 days remaining and has some awesome stretch goals ahead of it - so go and back it! It will be a great adventure!

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    hire a skip bin near me
    skip bin hire ipswich

    ReplyDelete